Care Kit, Outdoor 35 eur
Our designs are made to last for generations. Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources. Our wood is high quality, and when left untreated outdoors, the surface will patinate over time and eventually turn into a beautiful silvery grey colour. However, it is essential to clean the furniture at least once a year to maintain a clean surface free of algae and moss. This Care Kit will make the job easier. It contains a Garden Wood Cleaner by Auro 0,5L and a brush made from 100% natural materials by ‘Blindes Arbejde’, a sheltered workshop for blind or partially sighted people. All elegantly packed in a practical and reusable cardboard box produced by socio-economic company ‘Kartonnagefabrikken’. Thank you for taking care of our furniture.
Cleaning for wood products
LxWxH: 16,5x14,5x12,5 cm
Item no. 1103050
PackagingWxDxH: 14,5x12,5x16,5 cm
Weight: 1 kg
- Material & product care
Proper usage and maintenance
Proper usage and maintenance are vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources we have. Our designs are made to last for generations, but just like everything else, they need a little care to get there.
Our designs are made to last for generations. Proper usage and maintenance is vital for getting the most out of the valuable resources. Wood is a great material for outdoor furniture as it requires little care or maintenance. Tue high content of natura! oils makes it highly weather and rot-resistant. When left outside, the surface will patinate and eventually turn into a beautiful silvery grey. To prolong the furniture's lifespan, we recommend cleaning it at least once a year, this will remove algae and dirt and make your furniture more resistant in all weathers, all year round.
How to clean your outdoor wood furniture:
1. Place the furniture on grass if possible. lf not, make sure to rinse the surface under the furniture, as the soap may cause small stains on tiles or wood
2. Rinse the furniture with water.
3. Mix water and Garden Wood Cleaner. Recommended dosage in 5 l of water and average dirtiness: 25 ml.
4. Scrub the surface in the woodgrain direction with the brush. Make sure not to scrub too hard. Use repetition with moderate pressure and rinse with clear water.
5. Let the furniture dry for 24 hours and let the brush dry before storing it in the box.
6. lf the wood rises slightly after wash, the surface can be sanded down with fine-grit sandpaper.